Goddess Pilgrimage to the Island of Miracles — Tinos & Delos Greece
June 9–16, 2017
Sacred Intimacy, Sacred Sexuality – An interactive presentation by David Deida
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 7pm
HPNP (Health Professional, Nursing, & Pharmacy) Auditorium – University of Florida
This free presentation, sponsored by Healing With the Arts, promises to be an event not to be missed! For more information, please call 352-374-4478.
About David Deida
He is known internationally for his unique workshops on spiritual growth and sacred intimacy and is the author of ten books published in more than 25 languages.
He is a founding associate of Integral Institute and has taught and conducted research at the University of California Medical School in San Diego; University of California, Santa Cruz; San Jose State University; Lexington Institute, Boston; and Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France.
David’s enthusiasm for this particular speaking engagement stems from his connection to his undergraduate alma mater (BA in Theoretical Psychobiology, UF, 1982).
For more information about David and his work, please visit http://www.deida.info/
- “In the area of sacred intimacy, David Deida is holding a lightning bolt. He sheds an astonishing light.”—Marianne Williamson, author of A Return to Love
- “David Deida is the one western teacher of tantra whose books I read and whom I send students to learn from. The results of true practice, in any tradition, are unmistakable; David Deida demonstrates them.”—Lama Surya Das, author of Awakening the Buddha Within
- “We all taste God, taste Goddess, taste pure Spirit in those moments of sexual rapture, and wise men and women have always used that rapture to reveal Spirit’s innermost secrets. David Deida is such a wise one.”—Ken Wilber, author of Sex, Ecology, Spirituality
David Deida is a provocative, incisive, compelling, and entertaining speaker. His presentations are largely guided by questions from the audience such as:
- ~ How do you transform emotional and sexual wounds into gifts?
- ~ Why is the word “surrender” so offensive to some people and so erotic to others?
- ~ When is it appropriate for intimate partners to honor each other’s boundaries and when is it appropriate to respectfully penetrate them?
- ~ Why is it impossible to grow spiritually without embracing our darkest impulses?
- ~ How can you determine if you will attract a macho man, a “wimp,” or a passionate man; a submissive woman, a “ballbuster,” or a radiant goddess?
- ~ What must you risk in order to experience deep sexual union and emotional communion?
Radio Interview on The Healing Artist with Karina Yanku
February 3, 2015Click Here to Listen
Journey of a Grateful Heart
November 19, 2014
In this 30 minute webinar, Esther Kearn-Frolich and Dr. Mary Rockwood Lane will discuss gratitude as a spiritual practice and Way of Being that enables us to see beauty and manifest the blessings in our lives.
Offering Gratitude is one of the essential human tasks for healing and deepening our humanity.
~ Jean Watson, 2008
- August 10-16, 2014 — Sacred Passage Guidance And Healing With The Arts Retreat | Gainesville, FL
- Join Tarron Estes Founder of Conscious Dying Institute and Mary Rockwood Lane, co-founder and director emeritus of Shands Arts in Medicine program at University of Florida for “Sacred Passage Guidance” a transformative program for Frontline Clinicians, Caregivers, Healing Arts Professionals, Volunteers, and Families…This program is a residential five day certificate program in Sacred Passage Guidance and Healing with the ARTS in beautiful Crescent Moon Villa, Crescent Beach Florida.
- July 7-14, 2014 —Paradise Adventures on the Sacred Isles of Greece | Tinos, Delos and Mykonos
- Join your hosts Suzanna Kennedy and Mary Rockwood Lane as they guide you to awaken your deep genetic memory of God and Goddess civilizations of ancient Greece and Atlantis. Separately, these islands called out to the past life memory of both women. Destiny then wove their lives together, urging them to return to fulfill a mysterious ancient promise.
Healing With the Arts Telesummit
May 5-9, 2014
Complete the form below to access the audio replays from the Telesummit on May 5-9, 2104.[inbound_forms id=”15608″ name=”Telesummit Replay”]
Caring Science: Healing with the Arts – A Walk in Beauty – Webcast
January 22, 2014
Healing with Art is powerful medicine, the most powerful that we know of to heal the whole person on physical, vital, mental, emotional, psychic and spiritual levels…When you put art and healing together, you get an innovative way of healing that gives you the ability to journey inward into the place of creativity. This is a mind-body state that heals on a deep physiological level.
This 60 minute webcast invites participants to understand how they can personally embrace the Arts as a Healing path to develop greater appreciation, awareness and awe in their lives… enabling them to Walk in Beauty.
Presented by WCSI Faculty Associate, Mary Rockwood Lane, PhD, RN, FAAN – Associate Professor, College of Nursing and co-founder and director emeritus of Shands Arts in Medicine program (University of Florida)