Goddess Pilgrimage to the Island of Miracles — Tinos & Delos Greece
June 7–15, 2018
Pressented by: ARTEMIS: SACRED JOURNEYS OF THE SOUL & HEALING WITH THE ARTS
What would it be like to spend 9 days rediscovering, revering, and honoring the Divine Feminine within your Self?
Become part of a society of empowered High Priestesses. Who journey to the Aegean islands of Tinos and Delos. Honoring, awakening and revering the Ancient Goddesses in new forms, roles, and manifestations in all of us. We welcome you to join us on this spiritual journey to Greece to connect with the power of the ancient Goddesses and be graced with all the magic and fascination this land has to offer.
Come journey with us to the Greek island of Tinos, for an empowering and creative nine-day sacred Yoga and Art Retreat.
Tinos is a Cyclades island filled with delights and treasures. Awaken and rekindle your ancient inner Goddess wisdom through YogART, dream-work/art, intuitive painting, evocation, initiation, personal mythology, ritual, sacred sites, incredible food, and adventure. All illuminated by the intersection of the creative, the sacred, and the healing spirit. We will weave together art, yoga, meditation, connection to the spirit of the land, personal empowerment, a reverence for all life, and Lila (Divine play.)
Beyond my expectations ( I have gone to retreats at Kripalu and came home with great expectations that never lasted.) I have learned new lessons here~~ Transformation into an older wiser woman. Most healing of all, is being on the journey with other strong, brave, and caring woman. ~ Sue
Each day we activate a Grecian Goddess Archetype, through intention, evocation, dreamwork, and a transformative YogART workshop. HER spirit will guide us through our daily practice, across the surreal landscape, and into the vibrant Greek culture.
In this transformative Retreat you will envision your goals and embody your higher calling. This Retreat will cultivate the unique capacity of the Arts to heal, awaken, manifest and transform.
In our integrative and holistic Retreat program, you will dive deep into your intra-personal transformation through Art and its magical processes. In turn you will gain access to innate wisdom that will guide you into becoming a powerful Transformative Artist and Manifestor.
We look forward to supporting, to listening, and to fostering your inner Muse!
What awaits? BLISS!
- Every day, greet the Aegean sea with morning integrative Beach Yoga sessions
- Directly experience the Sacred Sites, explore the quaint villages, and bask in the sun on the island of Tinos. Inclusive of ground Transportation around Tinos
- Sacred day trip and tour to the Island of Delos. Inclusive of art rituals, lunch, and a private ferry
- Daily, dive deep into the Mysteries and Archetypes of the Sacred Feminine with holistic, transformative Yoga and Art workshops based on the Greek Goddesses. We explore ~Sculpture, mandala making, intuitive painting, dream art, journaling, eco art with Mary Rockwood Lane and Lisa Rasmussen. The work we will do in these workshops will be a portal, as one experiences the power of transformative art. As it becomes your own oracle, revealing your inner mysteries, revelations, and acts as a bridge to your Higher Self.
- Build community, friendship and support be part of a Goddess Bee Hive
- Enchanted evocation and meditation, beneath the New Moon we will activate your Priestess archetype
- Incredible Studio Accommodations included: Connection with the Goddess of the sea at the Golden Beach Hotel where we will be staying.
- Teaching, Guidance, and Art Supplies. Create some sacred art to take home. All levels of experience welcome.
- Excellent Mediterranean cuisine. Inclusive of all breakfasts and 8 exquisite meals.
- Retreat Space is intimate: Maximum 21
- Airfare not included; fly into Athens or Mykonos prior to June 7, 2018. Arrive to Tinos by ferry.
Traveling to Greece
~ From Athens you will need to take the Ferry to Tino’s: Click HERE to schedule
Your Practitioners & Guides
~ Mary Rockwood Lane, PhD, RN — Healing With the Arts
~Lisa Rasmussen, MFA — Art for All People
Special Guest Artist in Residence/High Priestess Vijali Hamilton ~ visionary sculptor, poet, musician, performance artist, and author is the originator of the World Wheel, Global Peace Through the Arts.
Early Bird Discount: January 11, 2018
Space is limited. Reserve your spot in this enchanted circle for $500!Pay Now
Early Bird: $1800
Double/Shared per person: $1699
Early Bird: $1530
Triple/Shared 3 per person: $1499
Early Bird: $1350
Email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that each one of us is a healer, an artist, a priestess, and a goddess. Come find her, remember her, be her, and return home with an epiphany of your true power!
Sacred Intimacy, Sacred Sexuality – An interactive presentation by David Deida
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 7pm
HPNP (Health Professional, Nursing, & Pharmacy) Auditorium – University of Florida
This free presentation, sponsored by Healing With the Arts, promises to be an event not to be missed! For more information, please call 352-374-4478.
About David Deida
He is known internationally for his unique workshops on spiritual growth and sacred intimacy and is the author of ten books published in more than 25 languages.
He is a founding associate of Integral Institute and has taught and conducted research at the University of California Medical School in San Diego; University of California, Santa Cruz; San Jose State University; Lexington Institute, Boston; and Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France.
David’s enthusiasm for this particular speaking engagement stems from his connection to his undergraduate alma mater (BA in Theoretical Psychobiology, UF, 1982).
For more information about David and his work, please visit http://www.deida.info/
- “In the area of sacred intimacy, David Deida is holding a lightning bolt. He sheds an astonishing light.”—Marianne Williamson, author of A Return to Love
- “David Deida is the one western teacher of tantra whose books I read and whom I send students to learn from. The results of true practice, in any tradition, are unmistakable; David Deida demonstrates them.”—Lama Surya Das, author of Awakening the Buddha Within
- “We all taste God, taste Goddess, taste pure Spirit in those moments of sexual rapture, and wise men and women have always used that rapture to reveal Spirit’s innermost secrets. David Deida is such a wise one.”—Ken Wilber, author of Sex, Ecology, Spirituality
David Deida is a provocative, incisive, compelling, and entertaining speaker. His presentations are largely guided by questions from the audience such as:
- ~ How do you transform emotional and sexual wounds into gifts?
- ~ Why is the word “surrender” so offensive to some people and so erotic to others?
- ~ When is it appropriate for intimate partners to honor each other’s boundaries and when is it appropriate to respectfully penetrate them?
- ~ Why is it impossible to grow spiritually without embracing our darkest impulses?
- ~ How can you determine if you will attract a macho man, a “wimp,” or a passionate man; a submissive woman, a “ballbuster,” or a radiant goddess?
- ~ What must you risk in order to experience deep sexual union and emotional communion?
Radio Interview on The Healing Artist with Karina Yanku
February 3, 2015Click Here to Listen
Journey of a Grateful Heart
November 19, 2014
In this 30 minute webinar, Esther Kearn-Frolich and Dr. Mary Rockwood Lane will discuss gratitude as a spiritual practice and Way of Being that enables us to see beauty and manifest the blessings in our lives.
Offering Gratitude is one of the essential human tasks for healing and deepening our humanity.
~ Jean Watson, 2008
- August 10-16, 2014 — Sacred Passage Guidance And Healing With The Arts Retreat | Gainesville, FL
- Join Tarron Estes Founder of Conscious Dying Institute and Mary Rockwood Lane, co-founder and director emeritus of Shands Arts in Medicine program at University of Florida for “Sacred Passage Guidance” a transformative program for Frontline Clinicians, Caregivers, Healing Arts Professionals, Volunteers, and Families…This program is a residential five day certificate program in Sacred Passage Guidance and Healing with the ARTS in beautiful Crescent Moon Villa, Crescent Beach Florida.
- July 7-14, 2014 —Paradise Adventures on the Sacred Isles of Greece | Tinos, Delos and Mykonos
- Join your hosts Suzanna Kennedy and Mary Rockwood Lane as they guide you to awaken your deep genetic memory of God and Goddess civilizations of ancient Greece and Atlantis. Separately, these islands called out to the past life memory of both women. Destiny then wove their lives together, urging them to return to fulfill a mysterious ancient promise.
Healing With the Arts Telesummit
May 5-9, 2014
Complete the form below to access the audio replays from the Telesummit on May 5-9, 2104.[inbound_forms id=”15608″ name=”Telesummit Replay”]
Caring Science: Healing with the Arts – A Walk in Beauty – Webcast
January 22, 2014
Healing with Art is powerful medicine, the most powerful that we know of to heal the whole person on physical, vital, mental, emotional, psychic and spiritual levels…When you put art and healing together, you get an innovative way of healing that gives you the ability to journey inward into the place of creativity. This is a mind-body state that heals on a deep physiological level.
This 60 minute webcast invites participants to understand how they can personally embrace the Arts as a Healing path to develop greater appreciation, awareness and awe in their lives… enabling them to Walk in Beauty.
Presented by WCSI Faculty Associate, Mary Rockwood Lane, PhD, RN, FAAN – Associate Professor, College of Nursing and co-founder and director emeritus of Shands Arts in Medicine program (University of Florida)